For our headquarters in Berlin at Potsdamer Platz we are
currently looking for a System Administrator (m/f).
Johanssen + Kretschmer is a consultancy specialized in holistic communication solutions on the interface of economics, politics and society. Our team consists of around 50 regular employees based in different locations in Germany therefore providing nationwide service to our clients.
- Maintenance of our IT infrastructure (server and network technology)
- First point of contact for employees in questions relating to IT matters
- Developing and implementing IT projects
- Interface between Johanssen + Kretschmer and supporting system houses
- Cooperation with various IT service providers on one’s own authority
- Monitoring of IT budget
- Fully qualified as IT Specialist, IT Business Manager or similar qualification with relevant work experience as System Administrator
- Knowledge of:
» Windows Server 2012, Exchange, ActiveDirectory
» Network technology (WLAN, LAN, WAN)
» Server security requirements and virus protection (i.e. Barracuda NG Firewall)
» Virtualization environment (VMWare ESX)
» Backup management
- Team spirit, good communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- German and English knowledge is necessary (as of B2)
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz
- Free ticket for public transport (BVG)
- Coffee, tea, water and fruit twice a week
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to your application (cover letter, CV and certificates). Please state reference number JK-2017-08.